Macbook issues with new NDI camera

Discussions around receiving, originating, and holding Church broadcasts and conferences in meetinghouses including schedules, setup, equipment, and support.
cowanm
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 8:48 am

Macbook issues with new NDI camera

Post by cowanm »

I am an AV guy for BYU so I know my way around this stuff. I am using a MacBook pro to run the ward sacrament meeting as a substitute for our usual tech spec.. Some days, using NDI tools works just fine. Others I cannot see the camera in zoom but I can see it in NDI video monitor. I have tired to uninstall/reinstall the drivers in NDI Virtual input, I have rebooted my laptop, I have tried enabling extensions and a whole bunch of other stuff. The usual guy has no issues with a windows machine. I feel like I am going insane since it is so inconsistent and none of it makes much sense. Anyone else having similar issues when using a Mac? It is both an Audio and Video issue. I have used the PowerPoint instructions to no avail.

Return to “Broadcasts and Conferences”